Sunday, August 2, 2009

LOVE YOU DOWN dj MIX

WARMEST WISHES to you during our coldest summer ever! I think it has rained in New York almost every day and we are now in August. And the storms are still coming! Since we will still be spending more time indoors than out, here's a little retro love jam medley mixed for your pleasure.

I Got Him All The Time [He's Mine Remix] MOKENSTEF
In My Bed- DRU HILL
doin it (unarmed mix)- LL COOL J
human nature- MICHAEL JACKSON
Hard Day- GEORGE MICHAEL
tell me if you want me to - GROOVE THEORY
The Sweetest Taboo- SADE
Nite And Day - AL B SURE
Love Song (Achille's Minimux Mix)- MADONNA & PRINCE
i belong to you - LENNY KRAVITZ
I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little More, Baby- BARRY WHITE
Computer Love- ZAPP
I Got You (I Feel Good) (Jazzy G Remix) JAMES BROWN
Rock Wit'cha- BOBBY BROWN
Theres Nothing Like This- OMAR
Heartbreak Hotel- WHITNEY HOUSTON
Love You Down [Extended] READY FOR THE WORLD

No comments:

Post a Comment